When I wrote my first story, Titanic, for a family member, I probably didn’t realise I’d found my passion. Enjoying the freedom of imagination, I had kids make friends with Caspian from Narnia and let them jump off the Titanic as it sank – naturally with the help of zorbing balls and umbrellas like Mary Poppin‘s (except without the talking parrot on the handle).
It was several years before I became serious about writing, although by the time I wrote the second story (also for a family member), I knew what I wanted. I wanted to be an author someday. I wanted to write and eventually get published – and the dream has persisted.
I’m now working on my three-year debut novel. Dreamy Reality centres around a paraplegic 15-year-old having to overcome her distrust of others when she’s ripped away from her family. The story is a cocktail of dystopia, romance and mystery – with a lot of imagination.
Since I started writing on Inkitt and Wattpad, the plot line has evolved a lot. Now I’m looking to finish my book within a year or two – and post new articles for you. You can expect writing articles, extras for Dreamy Reality (some juicy background stories are just waiting to be revealed), travel accounts and book reviews.
If you need advice, want to hear my opinion on something or perhaps even request a certain article or bookish extra, you’re welcome to ask me via the contact hotline (which is anonymous, although the name of your wordpress account or email address will help me respond more easily).
A Few Facts About Me:
“Difficult Journeys Often Lead To Beautiful Destinations.”
- I like most genres, especially enjoying fantasy, classics and dystopia. However, an author’s writing style is the main thing I’ll look for in a book I’m considering buying.
- I’m very particular about grammar. (If you’re looking for editing services, you can find them on my page on Wattpad.)
- My goal for Dreamy Reality is to spread hope by the end of the story, even when things get dark.
- I believe there’s a lot to be said for acceptance and gratitude, especially in bringing about happiness.
- I also think life is beautiful in the humblest way – in a wonderful way.
Welcome to my page, and thank you for stopping by! I hope you will enjoy reading the articles, book reviews or extras. And if you have a problem, if you need help – please reach out! Not only can you contact me anonymously on the Contact Hotline section, but also via other social media platforms (as seen below).